If you look Apple iPhone XR Vs iPhone 11 the price and years they build there is not a very big difference, yes iPhone 11 is better but at the same time price is very high. When you get almost the same iPhone XR at very less price than why buy an expensive iPhone11?
Both phones have same old display.
iPhone 11 / iPhone XR – 6.1-inch LCD, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, True Tone, 1792 x 828 pixels (326 ppi), 1,400:1 contrast ratio, Dolby Vision / HDR10, 79.0% screen-to-body ratio, 625 nits max brightness
The design has some changes but not big
On paper the iPhone 11 and iPhone XR appear identical:
- iPhone 11, iPhone XR – 150.9 x 75.7 x 8.3 mm (5.94 x 2.98 x 0.33 in) and 194 g (6.84 oz)
Cameras – iPhone Xr vs iPhone 11
The good news is there’s a clear benefit:
- iPhone 11 / iPhone XR – Primary Camera – 12 MP, f/1.8 aperture, 26mm, 1.4µm pixel size, Optical Image stabilisation (OIS), Quad-LED True Tone flash, 4K 60fps video
- iPhone 11 – Ultrawide Camera – 12 MP, f/2.4 aperture, 13mm
Front Camera – iPhone Xr vs iPhone 11
- iPhone XR – Front Camera – 7MP ‘TrueDepth’ module, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video
- iPhone 11 – Front Camera – 12MP ‘TrueDepth’ module, f/2.2 aperture, 4K video