If you look Apple iPhone XR Vs iPhone 11 the price and years they build there is not a very big difference, yes iPhone 11 is better but at the same time price is very high. When you get almost the same iPhone XR at a very less price then why buy an expensive iPhone11?
Both phones have same old display.
iPhone 11 / iPhone XR – 6.1-inch LCD, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, True Tone, 1792 x 828 pixels (326 ppi), 1,400:1 contrast ratio, Dolby Vision / HDR10, 79.0% screen-to-body ratio, 625 nits max brightness
The design has some changes but not big
On paper the iPhone 11 and iPhone XR appear identical:
- iPhone 11, iPhone XR – 150.9 x 75.7 x 8.3 mm (5.94 x 2.98 x 0.33 in) and 194 g (6.84 oz)
Cameras – iPhone Xr vs iPhone 11
The good news is there’s a clear benefit:
- iPhone 11 / iPhone XR – Primary Camera – 12 MP, f/1.8 aperture, 26mm, 1.4µm pixel size, Optical Image stabilisation (OIS), Quad-LED True Tone flash, 4K 60fps video
- iPhone 11 – Ultrawide Camera – 12 MP, f/2.4 aperture, 13mm
Front Camera – iPhone Xr vs iPhone 11
- iPhone XR – Front Camera – 7MP ‘TrueDepth’ module, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video
- iPhone 11 – Front Camera – 12MP ‘TrueDepth’ module, f/2.2 aperture, 4K video
Subscribe Towin iPhone XR Draw